Pages

Thursday, 27 September 2012

pictures from words

Today I had to create a new image out of a list of words using Google image results as my image source. The words i chose was " mutation" "paroxysm" " skeletal" and " cranial". All of these words could be considered morbid this is why my image sticks to black and white to give an eerie feel. I found an excellent photo of a woman shedding her skin on top of a brain I found from Google. I thought this image would be perfect for the morbid and bizarre feel i wanted to achieve. The word paroxysm i found interesting as it pretty much means a sudden endangering attack against the body so i made the mutated body skeletal as skeletons and mutation often appear in horror movies as threats such as Frankenstein monster.

This was made in Photoshop using cut, paste and other basic tools.




1 comment:

  1. Ace photo :D can see it in an old horror film, very well done!

    ReplyDelete